Our service to your letting agency provides insurance solutions that are tailor made to your particular needs and are designed to fit your business model. We reduce the risk of letting for landlords and tenants whilst at the same time providing an additional revenue stream.
Our specialist products for Letting
- Rent & Legal Protection
In the event of a rent default by a tenant the legal costs for eviction of the tenant are covered along with the rent itself. The policies also cover legal costs for events such as Possession of the Property, Dilapidation Disputes etc. We have various alternative products depending on your requirements and each scheme is tailored to the individual letting agents needs.
- Landlords Property Owners Insurance
Your landlords will all have buildings that require insurance.
Many will have policies that don’t adequately protect
them whilst letting.
- Full Cover for the property whilst rented
- Accidental & Malicious Damage by tenants
- Loss of Rental Income until the property is re–let
- Property Owners Liability including liability to the tenant and protection for the managing agent
- Landlords Contents
- Tenants Home Contents Insurance
During the recent floods it was discovered that many tenants had not arranged adequate insurance to cover their own contents and the costs of alternative accommodation.
- Tenants are also legally liable under their tenancy agreement for any Accidental Damage to the Landlords Contents and will not be covered under a standard Home Contents policy.
The Tenants Contents policy is competitively priced and will include Full Accidental Damage to both the Tenants Contents and the Landlords Contents for which they are responsible as well as alternative accommodation and tenants liability cover.
We can also provide:
- Letting, Estate Agents and Surveyors Office Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
We arranged a Group Rent & Legal Policy for a letting agent which enabled them to offer an enhanced service to their landlords by covering the rent & legal costs in the event of a default.
They are also to earn extra income by introducing their landlords & tenants to us for landlords insurance and tenants contents. We also saved them money on their office, PI & Motor Fleet Insurance. This client had also experienced problems with their previous tenant referencing provider, who were not carrying out thorough checks on their tenants. We were able to offer this via HMS Referencing who provide full comprehensive referencing coupled with personal account management.