Jon Opportunity – Let Property – CLOSED
25 August 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Let Property Team with an immediate start available for the right individual.
This is a fast paced environment and the successful applicant will need to perform well under pressure and have great customer service skills as well as being IT literate.
The role will involve working on behalf of letting agents all over the UK and assisting them with referencing potential tenants.
- Assisting applicants with completion of application forms where necessary
- Contacting external companies to obtain references and following up these requests by telephone or by email
- Document all findings as well as all correspondence, making clear and concise notes relating to all conversations
- Updating Clients with progress of applications
- General administrative tasks to include answering the telephone, organising and storing documents correctly
- Compliance with Data Protection Act
- Maintaining excellent customer service, extending this to our Clients, applicants and any external companies or individuals that are contacted
You will need:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt as the market changes – This is a great opportunity to work as part of a small and friendly team, within a professional environment with lots of room to develop
Salary: £14k to £15k, dependent on age and experience (to meet National Minimum Wage)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Start date: ASAP
Please email with CV to: email@example.com
Or post to: Sammie Byrne, Let Property Team, Hazelton Mountford Ltd, 4 Bank Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 2EW.