Job Opportunity – Tenant Referencing Account Manager – CLOSED
9 April 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our expanding Let Property Team with an immediate start available for the right individual.
4 Bank St, Worcester, WR1 2EW
This is a fast-paced environment and the successful applicant will need to perform well under pressure and have great customer service skills as well as being IT literate.
The role will involve working on behalf of letting agents all over the UK and assisting them with referencing potential tenants prior to moving into rental properties.
- Assisting applicants with completion of application forms where necessary
- Contacting external companies to obtain references and following up these requests by telephone or by email
- Document all findings as well as all correspondence, making clear and concise notes relating to all conversations
- Communicating with clients daily, building relationships and keeping them updated with progress of applications
- General administrative tasks to include answering the phone, organising and storing documents correctly
- Compliance with General Data Protection Regulations
- Maintaining excellent customer service, extending this to our clients, applicants and any external companies or individuals that are contacted
You will need:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent phone manner
- A willingness to learn and adapt as the market changes – This is a great opportunity to work as part of a small and friendly team, within a professional environment with lots of room to develop
Salary: £16k to £17k, dependent on age and experience (to meet National Minimum Wage)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Start date: ASAP
For an application form or more information, please contact Steph, at Steph@HazeltonMountford.co.uk / 01905 721256